The stunning 25m pool at Club Armstrong includes 2 lanes and is set in a serene, semi enclosed environment and its heated for use all year round. It’s an ideal place to de-stress, swim and relax or to work on that PB.
Come check it out and please make yourself aware of the rules for everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
Rules of use
- Members must be registered with Club Armstrong prior to the use of any club amenities. Please register here.
- The Pool & Resort Pool Amenities are open for use from 7.00am –
10:00pm, Monday – Friday 8.00am – 10.00pm Weekends + Public Holidays.
- Residents are not permitted to access these amenities outside of the designated hours of use.
- Children under the age of 16 must be **ACTIVELY SUPERVISED** by an adult at all times.
- The pool & resort pool amenities are intended for use by residents
and/or guests only. Guests are only permitted to use the amenities if accompanied by a Club Armstrong resident.
- Club Armstrong residents accept full responsibility
for guests,in their use of the pool & resort pool amenities.
- Residents must ensure their guests are fully aware of the amenities and their rules of use.
- Appropriate clothing & footwear must be worn at all times while using the amenities and surrounding area.
- No alcohol is permitted in the pool &/or resort pool.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time throughout the facility.
- No pets at any time in the pool &/or resort pool or surrounding areas.
- Please observe all safety signage and note the following rules apply in the pool & resort pool area;
- – No diving
- – No running
- – No bombing
- – No horseplay
- – No glass
- – No inflatables are permitted, however swimming aids are allowed. Check with staff if your unsure.
- For reasons of health and safety, residents must adhere strictly to the following;
- – Babies and toddlers MUST wear suitable swimwear including waterproof nappies (Swimmer Nappies) whilst using the pools.
- – All equipment is to be returned tidily to the appropriate location in the pool & resort pool and surrounding area.
- – Residents who wish to use the pool &/or resort pool must bring a towel to dry off post use.
- – Residents must refrain from walking through common property whilst still wet.
- – Suitable swimwear must be worn at all times.
- – All residents must shower before entering the pool &/or resort pool.
- – Offensive behaviour or language will not be tolerated.
- – Excessive noise and mistreatment of equipment will not be tolerated
- The resident will under no circumstances use the amenities for any trade or business where they receive financial restitution.
- The Owners Corporation and Centre Management reserve the right to close down the pool & resort pool amenities for an extended period of time due to maintenance and/or to ensure the health & safety of all residents of the amenities.
- The Owners Corporation reserves the right to deny and/or limit a resident’s access at any time.
- Any resident in breach of these rules will be asked to vacate the amenities immediately.
- The Owners Corporation Committee will review the resident in breach of rules & their level of access into the pool and gym amenities.
Active supervision requires focused attention and intentional observation of children at all times. parents/guardians MUST position themselves so that they can observe the children: watching and listening at all times. This constant vigilance helps keep children safe.