Club Armstrong’s Gym is fitted with state of the art technologies brought to you by world leading brand TechnoGym. From running, rowing, cross training, free weights and challenges, there is something for everyone in a comfortable, friendly environment.
Rules of use
- Members must be inducted to Club Armstrong prior to the use of any club facility. Please register here.
- The Gym amenities are open for use from 5:00am – 12:00am, Monday – Sunday.
& guestsare not permitted to access these amenities outside of the designated hours of use.
& guestsare to exit the gym prior to midnight.
- Children under the age of 16 must be **ACTIVELY SUPERVISED** by an adult at all times. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the gym at any time.
- The gym amenities are intended for use by residents and or a guest only.
A guest is only permitted to use the amenities if accompanied by a Club Armstrong resident.
- Club Armstrong residents accept full responsibility
for guests,in their use of the gym amenities. Residents must ensure their guests are fully aware of the amenities and their rules of use.
- Appropriate clothing & foot-wear must be worn at all times while using the amenities and surrounding area.
- No food or alcohol is permitted in the gym.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time throughout the facility.
- No pets at any time in the gym or surrounding areas. Guide & or therapeutic dogs allowed.
- For reasons of health and safety, residents must adhere strictly to the following;
- – All equipment is to be returned tidily to the appropriate location in the gym and surrounding area.
- – Residents who wish to use the gym must bring a towel.
- – Suitable gym wear must be worn at all times.
- – Residents MUST bring a small towel to wipe down machinery after use.
- – All equipment must be wiped down after use. Disinfectant wipes have been provided for all gym residents.
- – Offensive behavior or language will not be tolerated.
- – Excessive noise and mistreatment of equipment will not be tolerated.
- The resident will under no circumstances use the amenities for any trade or business where they receive financial restitution.
- The Owners Corporation and Centre Management reserve the right to close down the gym amenities for an extended period of time due to maintenance and/or to ensure the health & safety of all residents of the amenities.
- The Owners Corporation reserves the right to deny and/or limit a resident’s access at any time.
- Any resident in breach of these rules will be asked to vacate the amenities immediately and their level of access into the gym amenities and surround area will be reviewed by the Owners Corporation.
Active supervision requires focused attention and intentional observation of children at all times. parents/guardians MUST position themselves so that they can observe the children: watching and listening at all times. This constant vigilance helps keep children safe.
To contact the Club Armstrong Team
Phone (03) 9037 0885
Techno Gym Cardio Equipment
- RUN LIVE 19 5000 x 4
- SYNCHRO AR LIVE 16 P 5000 x 4
- BIKE LIVE 16 P 5000 x 2
- RECLINE LIVE 16 P 5000 x 2
- VARIO LIVE 16 P 5000 x 1
- SKILLROW x 2
- SKILLBIKE x 2
- SKILLRUN UNITY 5000 x 2
- SKILLMILL x 1
- TECHNOGYM BIKE x 2
- CLIMB LIVE 16 P 5000 x 2
Techno Gym Strength Equipment:
- Abdominal Crunch 700
- Arm Extension 900
- Chest Press 700
- Dual Leg Curl / Extension 700
- Low Row 700
- Dual Pectoral / Reverse Fly 700
- Leg Press 700
- Lat Machine 700
- Kneeling Easy Chin Dip
- Dual Adjustable Pulley
- Cable Crossover
- Pure Calf
- Shoulder Press
- Lower Back 700
- Multi Adjustable Bench x 4
- Medicine Balls
- Kettle Bells 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg
- Chrome Dumbbells 1-10kg
- Dumbbells 4kg – 36kg
- Pre-Loaded Bar 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 25kg, 30kg, 35kg, 40kg, 45kg, 50kg, 55kg, 60kg
- Omnia 3 Multi-Angle Pull Up Bar
- Adjustable Decline/Ab Crunch
- And many accessories…