Club Armstrong’s Gym is state of the art with all the latest equipment. From running, rowing, cross training, free weights and classes there is something for everyone in a comfortable, friendly environment.
Rules of use
- Members must be inducted to Club Armstrong prior to the use of any club facility. Please register here.
- The Gym amenities are open for use from 5:00am – 12:00am, Monday – Sunday.
& guestsare not permitted to access these amenities outside of the designated hours of use.
& guestsare to exit the gym prior to midnight.
- Children under the age of 16 must be **ACTIVELY SUPERVISED** by an adult at all times. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the gym at any time.
- The gym amenities are intended for use by residents and or a guest only.
A guest is only permitted to use the amenities if accompanied by a Club Armstrong resident.
- Club Armstrong residents accept full responsibility
for guests,in their use of the gym amenities. Residents must ensure their guests are fully aware of the amenities and their rules of use.
- Appropriate clothing & foot-wear must be worn at all times while using the amenities and surrounding area.
- No food or alcohol is permitted in the gym.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time throughout the facility.
- No pets at any time in the gym or surrounding areas. Guide & or therapeutic dogs allowed.
- For reasons of health and safety, residents must adhere strictly to the following;
- – All equipment is to be returned tidily to the appropriate location in the gym and surrounding area.
- – Residents who wish to use the gym must bring a towel.
- – Suitable gym wear must be worn at all times.
- – Residents MUST bring a small towel to wipe down machinery after use.
- – All equipment must be wiped down after use. Disinfectant wipes have been provided for all gym residents.
- – Offensive behavior or language will not be tolerated.
- – Excessive noise and mistreatment of equipment will not be tolerated.
- The resident will under no circumstances use the amenities for any trade or business where they receive financial restitution.
- The Owners Corporation and Centre Management reserve the right to close down the gym amenities for an extended period of time due to maintenance and/or to ensure the health & safety of all residents of the amenities.
- The Owners Corporation reserves the right to deny and/or limit a resident’s access at any time.
- Any resident in breach of these rules will be asked to vacate the amenities immediately and their level of access into the gym amenities and surround area will be reviewed by the Owners Corporation.
Active supervision requires focused attention and intentional observation of children at all times. parents/guardians MUST position themselves so that they can observe the children: watching and listening at all times. This constant vigilance helps keep children safe.
To contact the Club Armstrong Team
Phone (03) 9037 0885
Life Fitness Cardio
- 8 x Life Fitness Discover 95T Discover SE Treadmill w/19″ Tablet Console
- 4 x Life Fitness Discover 95X Discover SE Crosstrainer w/16″ Console
- 4x Life Fitness Discover 95C Discover SE Cycle w/16″ Tablet Console
- 2 x Life Fitness Discover 95R Discover SE Recumbent w/16″ Tablet Console
- 1 x Life Fitness Discover Powermill SE w/16″ Tablet Console
- 1 x Life Fitness Discover Flexstrider SE w/16″ Tablet Console
- 2 x Rowing Machine
Life Fitness Strength
- Chest Press
- Leg Curl
- Leg Extension
- Seated Row
- Pec Fly / Rear Delt
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl
- Leg Press / Calf Raise
- Assisted Dip/Chin
- Optima Smith Machine
- Multi Adjustable Bench x 4
- Cable X Over
- Dual Adjustable Pulley
- Functional Training SYNRGY 360T
- Medicine Balls
- Kettle Bells
- Dumbbells 1-40kg
- Barbells 10-45kg