There’s 2 BBQs for your use at Club Armstrong. It’s a great place to spend time with family, to cook up a feast and to enjoy the club’s beautiful gardens and surrounds.
To contact the Club Armstrong Team
Phone (03) 9037 0885
Rules of use
- Members must be inducted to Club Armstrong prior to the use of any club facility. Please register here.
- The BBQ Amenities are open for use from 7.00am –
10:00pm, Monday – Friday. 8.00am – 10.00pm Weekends + Public Holidays.
- Residents are not permitted to access these amenities outside of the designated hours of use.
- Children under the age of 16 must be **actively supervised** by an adult at all times.
- The BBQ amenities area are intended for use by residents.
Guests are only permitted to use the amenities if accompanied by a Club Armstrong resident.
- Club Armstrong residents accept full responsibility
for their guest,in their use of the BBQ amenities.
- Residents must ensure
their guest isfully aware of the amenities and their rules of use.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times while using the amenities and surrounding area.
- STRICTLY No alcohol is permitted in the BBQ area.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time throughout the common property.
- Please observe all signage and note the following rules apply for the BBQ area;
- – No pets.
- – No alcohol.
- – No smoking.
- – No glass wear.
- For reasons of health and safety, residents must adhere strictly to the following;
- – All residents must keep the area tidy and free of rubbish.
- – Residents must not smoke anywhere in the facility, including toilets, entry & car park.
- – Dangerous goods or gas cylinders are not allowed on common property.
- – No sound amplification equipment is to be used without prior approval.
- – BBQ must be cleaned after use.
- – Offensive behavior or language will not be tolerated.
- – Excessive noise and mistreatment of the BBQ area will not be tolerated.
- The Owners Corporation and Centre Management reserve the right to close down the BBQ areas for an extended period of time due to maintenance and/or to ensure the health & safety of all residents of the amenities.
- The Owners Corporation reserves the right to deny and/or limit a resident’s access at any time.
- Any resident in breach of these rules will be asked to vacate the amenities immediately and the Owners Corporation will review their level of access to this area.
Active supervision requires focused attention and intentional observation of children at all times. parents/guardians MUST position themselves so that they can observe the children: watching and listening at all times. This constant vigilance helps keep children safe.